[vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” images=”4968,4956,4950,4949″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]Homesick? Not enough room in kitchen? Or, maybe you want a meal that’ll last you for a few days and keep you and your family healthy. This Soup is it!
- 2-5 lb Ground Beef
- 1 bundle Chives/Green Onions
- 1/3 of Yellow Onion (Chopped)
- 3 stalks of Chopped Celery
- 1/2 bag Shredded Carrots
- 1 bag of Shredded Cabbage
- 1 32-oz can Tomatoes pureed
- 2 Tbs Chicken /Bullion
- 1 Tbs Beef Bullion
- 1 Tbs Italian Seasoning
- 3 Garlic Cloves/3 Tbs Garlic Powder
- Small Bag of Croutons
- Rinse and cut all vegetables,set aside.
- Cook ground beef, set aside.
- Cook all vegetables in a soup pot with 2 oz of oil. Make sure pot is hot before adding all Vegetables. When the veggies are see-through, add tomato puree.
- Next add ground beef, then add water, no less than 32 oz.
- Add chicken and beef, place soup on Low, and stir.
Cook Time: Approx. 1 Hour. As being a Chef, college student, and Dad, I prepare my soups as a go-to meal which lasts for a few days. Always remember to place soup in an ice bath to cool down before refrigerating.
When ready to plate soup place a few croutons on top for a great, fun texture. Remember. You’re Number 1. Enjoy.
– Chef Deezie ((: